In this article we are going to talk about What actually is Grow Tent and how to build a perfect and Best Grow Tent:
Undoubtedly plants are beautiful and allow us to decorate the room, the kitchen or garden. At the same time, its perfume is very good so that the house is more pleasant.
However, these are not the only advantages that plants and flowers give us in our home. The most important of these is that they generate oxygen and in return absorb carbon dioxide, just like the trees on the street.
The plants that are placed in the grow tent help purify the air, as well as to absorb the polluting gases that come from outside. In addition, plants are good at attenuating internal and external noise, retain dust and offer a sedative effect to those who live in the house, if they are green (at any intensity).
Another function of plants, in general, is that they raise the humidity in the environment, preventing our airways from drying out. They are excellent for cooling the house in the summer, by evaporating water and heating in winter, as they emit heat for being a living being.
Care of plants
The health of the plants is intimately related to ours because if they get sick, we can also get some disease or allergy. That is why it is advisable to have them in a place where the temperatures are lower than what a person considers pleasant.
It is important to take care of everything that refers to them, such as humidity, lighting, irrigation, etc. and avoid placing them in places of passage, because when they are touched they are damaged. Neither should they be installed near a fireplace, air conditioning, heater or radiator. Well, the fact is that the best is to have a grow tent for the plants.
Let us see what a grow tent is:
The grow tent for growing plants is for those people who are looking for an affordable price, without sacrificing the quality of the product. The Closet of Cultivation Grow Tent is one of the cheapest on the market, where it is made with reflective fabric high quality.
Its structure is mounted on aluminum tubes, 14 mm in diameter, covered by a layer of epoxy resin which are very light to move the cabinet without a problem.
Added to this, it has a thick canvas to provide total opacity in front of the light during the hours of darkness that the plants need with a reflective plastic coating that is very resistant and works as a protector, but it is also part of the environment that propitiates the light to make grow your crop.
- The plants, to provide high production and good quality, must have optimal conditions for cultivation, the better the conditions, the better the end result.
- That is why indoors if you control the growing conditions (temperature, humidity, ventilation,) you can obtain quality plants through the grow tents in abundance and in a short time.
- The plants that grow inside can be carried out in culture rooms equipped or grow boxes.
Characteristics of the Grow Tent
As part of the accessories the grow tent includes the following:
- An internal pocket where you can safely store all your tools.
- The upper part of the cabinet is firm enough to hold all the accessories and the filter, so you will not have problems with it
- It is one of the most recommended products for various spaces with wardrobes from 80cm2 to 1.20m2
- The Grow Tent cabinet has a reinforced zipper that allows intensive use throughout the year and also has the necessary openings so that you can perform the extraction and interaction of the crop.
All openings such as the central door have Velcro fasteners for easy use. Inside the wardrobe, there is a pocket, designed to comfortably store the various instruments that we need for the care of the plants.
Why use a grow tent?
We recommend using grow tents for the following reasons:
- High crop discretion
- Assembly and disassembly of the crop easy, fast and without the need of works.
- Greater insulation against pests, fungi, and diseases.
- Easier to create a microclimate.
- The culture cabinet must have a minimum quality and meet the following requirements:
- It must be completely sealed to light once closed, in addition to having holes made for the extractor (air outlet), interact or (air intake) and cable passage.
- It also has to have wide and quality zippers, since you will have to open it and close it countless times.
- In addition, it must have a resistant structure, since to a greater or lesser extent it must support the weight.
How to build a grow tent?
How to assemble the structure of the grow tent:
The structure of the grow tent is very easy to assemble, just follow the manufacturer’s instructions. The structure consists of a series of numbered tubes for easy assembly.
Once you have the tube structure fully assembled, you must open all the zippers of the canvas and pass it through the tube structure until each corner is in place, the floor and walls of the cabinet aligned and the anti-spatter canvas on the floor of the closet.
- Always hang the light by moving it a little to the side where the bushing is, rather than centering it in the closet, so you will avoid as much as possible the small shadow that this one can give you.
- Before putting plants in the cupboard or starting to germinate your seeds, we recommend doing a simulation of about 48h with everything turned on as if there were plants, to see what temperature and humidity you will have during the crop. You can record the maximum and minimum temperatures with a digital thermo-hygrometer.
- Measure well your grow room and ensure that the closet fits well, with space so you can work comfortably if you need to take plants.