Bengal Roach Spray Review – Ged Rid of Roaches within a week:
Hey, this is Sonny and I’m back here again on CattailGardens, and today we are going to review Bengal Roach Spray.
I get asked all the time, “How can I get rid of cockroaches?”
So the easiest thing you can do is to go out to a hardware store or Amazon and buy a can of Bengal Gold Roach Spray now. 😉
The reason is that because Bengal roach spray has a flushing agent, the chemicals are dry and have a flushing agent. (A plus point)
The other brands they do not flush the amount of hiding, now this kills the roaches you see on contact, right.
So, as we all know if you see one cockroach, now there is probably more… that you do not see.
I would highly recommend Bengal Roach Spray to anybody, but before recommending this product I would love to share my experience with Bengal Gold Roach Spray.
Crazy about killing cockroaches?? And looking for a Roach Killer? Cockroaches can be a real big headache for you if start seeing roach heads popping out of almost every corner of your house especially the bathrooms and in the kitchen as these two are the main breeding areas of these roaches.
If you have a similar situation in your house, it is great for you to know that they can vanish in a span of a few days only with just a little effort.
Bengal Roach Killer Spray is among one of the best solutions in the market for the annihilation of roaches. It is available on Amazon as well as other online supplier websites.
Easy-to-use and efficient in results, this spray can free your house from every kind of roaches without putting much effort into it.
There are two types of Bengal Roach Killer Sprays available in the market:
1. Bengal Roach Spray – Best for Small Apartment
It is a permethrin-based product which uses a unique dry content to be sprayed into areas where the roaches mostly hide like cracks and splits, the gaps which are hidden and unobtrusive.
It is considered so far the best product in the Pest Control market due to its many of the comparative advantages some of which are listed below:
- It is dry and odorless so that it does not leave a stain on the surface when applied and not being smelly is a PLUS!
- It is less costly than other techniques.
- It can eradicate the entire family of roaches if you retreat them again and again when necessary.
- It penetrates deep down into the home of roaches and slays them one after the other.
- Retreating after every 4 weeks if necessary can make your house clean and green and totally free of roaches.
- Guaranteed Extermination
- Kills Roaches, Crickets, Spiders, Silverfish & Mosquito
- Quick Knockdown
2. Bengal Gold Roach Spray – More Effective
It is an advanced version of the Roach Spray mentioned above. As obvious by its name, it can produce GOLD EFFECTS because it involves the usage of IGR- Insect Growth Regulator through which it has the capability of increasing the long-term effectiveness and efficiency of the product.
So what this technology does is that it sterilizes the adult roaches and making them being unable to reproduce.
It is amazing for you to know that it has the capability of accomplishing ‘Birth Control’ for roaches. The baby roaches are stopped from being developed into being adult mature roaches.
You might be able to differentiate them at times because the roaches affected by IGR may be transfigured like they may have warped or twisted wings which are a sign that they have been sterilized and the product is working. Following is a list of some features of this product:
- It eliminates roaches by thwarting reproduction
- The incursion of roaches is barred for up to 6 months
- It not only kills roaches, but it also is very effective on ants, mosquitoes, and spiders
- As it uses dry content, it easily reaches out and carries the kill to the roaches inside their hiding places
- It totally flushes out the roaches and kills them more effectively than any other water-based aerosol sprays
- It is odorless and less harmful to humans
Like Roach Spray, the GOLD Roach Spray is also available in two package sizes of 9oz. and 11 oz.
Comparison – Bengal Roach Spray vs Bengal Gold Roach Spray
It is very amusing to know that cockroaches are very tough creatures.
They are even tougher than humans when it comes to surviving radiations. Also, they have the capability of holding their breath for 40 mins which helps them survive in water.
Moreover, they can live without water for a month. They can even survive without their heads for weeks.
So, this is what makes this kind of strong creature being not killed in seconds.
Bengal Roach Spray does a chemical reaction that affects their head and body paralyzing them and in the end, causes death. As the concentration level is too low for humans, it is less harmful to them.
Summer is a good time for cockroaches to grow. The increase in temperature can cause multiplication of cockroaches and its similar breeds in houses causing prodigious discomfort among the residents.
Not only this, but it plays a great role in spreading allergens in the house. With the dust and allergens combined, many people suffer through great problems of allergies and more of that kind.
They might be seen merely in the day but it surely is a problem at night! If you have the habit of reaching out to the kitchen to grab a glass of milk or water in the late hours of the night…WATCH OUT! You might step onto one!! 😀
When you see that the roaches are multiplying fast in your area, it is the perfect time to go to the store and buy the Bengal Roach spray or get it delivered online!
Killer sprays are usually made of aerosol content and those sprays tend to use a water-based delivery system means they contain more amount of water inside.
This technique makes them less effective for killing roaches in the cracks and small hiding areas of roaches leading towards more mess in your home while also resulting in loss of money and leaving the roaches unkilled and multiplying themselves very fast.
Along with the Bengal Roach Spray being cost-effective, it has the capability to kill roaches 20 times more efficient and effective than other roach killers. It has a number of benefits some of which are listed below and some others you might notice after you have tried it once by your own!
- It is very dry so does not create much mess around.
- It is not like the other aerosol sprays that are water based and leave a sticky residue on the surface.
- It is odorless
- Kills all kinds of roaches and ants, mosquitoes and spiders too
- Efficient enough to kill 20 times more roaches
- It is bug-free and
- very reasonable to be bought
- It infiltrates into cracks and hives killing roaches of every kind and size.
After you have got the can of Bengal Roach Killer Spray from the market, you can perform the following for usage:
- Do not allow any adults, children or pets to enter the area when spraying or until the spray has dried.
- Do not spray into drains or sewers or any other similar areas.
- Be careful when spraying in the kitchen or areas where food is placed so that it does not enter into the food items.
- Avoid contact with heat or flame.
Bengal Roach Killer Spray is a superior option in many ways and you might be swayed over this product and anxious to grab one from the market after you have been known of all the benefits and amazing customer reviews that have tried this product and are still using it to eliminate the roaches from their house.
- Kills roaches as they hatch
- Innovative dry spray leaving behind no odor, no mess and a place free of roaches.
- The powerful technique infiltrates deep down into the cracks and kills them.
- Apart from killing those insects that you see, it also kills other kinds of insects that you might not even see.
- The powerful action drives insects out of their hiding places and kills them.
- It sterilizes them and stops the reproduction.
- It is up to 4 months or even 6 months residual.
- Retreating can lead towards the complete eradication of roaches from your houses.
The only problem with this product is that it might freak you out because it drives the roaches out of their hiding places and knocks them down so, you will have a sight full of dead roaches spread all around you.
And yes, don’t forget to buy a bigger can so that it covers all the areas thoroughly and you make the most of this product.
So, if you are super paranoid about bugs or cockroaches, this is EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!